Old Alresford Cottage is a beautiful residential home situated in Hampshire, right on the edge of South Downs National Park, Britain’s newest National Park with strong social, historical and environmental links. With its close proximity to Winchester and local nature reserves, the residents are encouraged to make use of the facilities available, to take in the summer sunshine, making the most of the relaxing way of life at Old Alresford Cottage.
Our Facilities Include:
- Attractively decorated private bedrooms with views across the gardens and countryside
- Three dining rooms and three lounges that are comfortable, homely and large enough for social activities, yet suitable for cosy meetings with friends and family
- Daily activities to provide social connections and stimulation
- Attractive well-maintained grounds and patio seating areas with raised plant beds for easier access
- An open door and welcome approach is always available for family and friends to visit anytime, with residents free to entertain them exactly as they would in their own homes
- Trained staff on hand 24 hours a day to provide care and assistance
- A visiting Hairdressing and Chiropody Service is available
- A hydraulic lift and conventional stair lift is available
- Additional services including Optician appointments can be arranged by the home. Physiotherapy and Occupational Therapy can be accessed through the local G.P. where required.
- Click here to find out more about our rooms.